MarineBio Conservation Society Sponsors
Why become a MarineBio Sponsor?
- Reach your target audience on one the top sites, since 1998, about marine life, conservation and ocean education.
- Increase sales of your products or services by reaching thousands of potentially new customers daily.
- Set yourself apart from your competitors by showing your support for conservation, education and the Sciences.
- Show the world you actively care about the ocean and all life that depends upon it.
Our statistics as of May 1st, 2019: over 4K visitors per day and rising, audience is 68% 18-34 year olds, predominately female (~60%), top countries are USA (~77%), India, Canada, the UK and Australia (10%), etc. Note these stats represent only those visitors without ad/script blockers. Site stats via Google Analytics are available on request.
What we offer
- Your 300 x 150 pixel ad/logo at the top of the right column on every page on this website, in rotation with other sponsors. (We can help make it if needed), and
- Your ad/logo listed on our sponsor’s wall (above).
Permanent sponsorships are also available with prominent logo placements above the footer of every page.
Preferred sponsors are those involved with the environment/conservation, ocean life, natural Sciences, or education and might be eligible for a free weekly trial, contact us to find out more.
…Our global mission to be a gateway of discovery to the wonders and importance of marine life, ocean environments and their resources, by promoting conservation, science, and education.
Specifically, we aim to:
- Share the wonders of the ocean and raise awareness of marine conservation issues and their solutions.
- Provide an online library of scientifically accurate information on the most endangered and most common marine species.
- Provide an online introductory education in marine life science along with extensive information on marine conservation. We believe that science must be linked with conservation to ensure sustainable seas.
- Provide various forums and resources for marine scientists, conservation organizations, and the general public, especially students, with an interest in marine life and its conservation.
Become a Sponsor
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at +1.713.248.2576. We look forward to hearing from you!