The anchor symbolizes, life, stability, a connection over time. So, it was only natural that the anchor became a symbol of love as well. For MarineBio it is a love of the ocean and its inhabitants. The anchor is planted into the bottom of the ocean floor to provide a ship with the stability it needs, and for us to focus on the conservation the ocean environment requires, for the generations to come. This shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Nautical MarineBio T-shirt
$22.99 – $26.99
Since 1998, MarineBio has promoted marine conservation, science and education tirelessly to visitors around the world every day. We help encourage people to get involved, find out more and join the fight against the many issues threatening ocean life and ultimately us.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
White, Black Heather, Heather Midnight Nav, Dark Grey Heather, Heather Blue, Yellow, Heather Prism Lilac, Pink, Heather Raspberry
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X
You may also like…