- Arthropods (horseshoe crabs, sea spiders, lobsters, crabs, shrimp, and barnacles),
- Cnidarians (sea anemones, corals, sea pens, jellyfish, box jellies, and hydrozoans),
- Echinoderms (starfish, brittle stars, sea urchins, sand dollars, sea cucumbers, crinoids, and sea daisies),
- Hemichordates (acorn worms and Pterobranchia),
- Lophophorates (brachiopods, bryozoans, and horseshoe worms),
- Mollusks (bivalves, gastropods, cephalopods),
- Sponges (calcareous, glass, demosponges), and
- Worms (roundworms, ribbonworms, flatworms, spiny-headed, segmented, arrow, jaw, horsehair, phallus, and peanut worms).